Date: 16:30 - 19:30, 23 May 2012
Venue: PwC, First Point, Buckingham Gate, Gatwick RH6 0NT
PwC UK (Gatwick)
Roundtable event organised by EAPG (European Institute for Philanthropy & Giving) and Sussex Community Foundation.
Trusted advisors often have a very strong bond with their clients that goes beyond offering technical advice. However despite this bond, some advisors still find it difficult to have a conversation with their clients about their charitable giving.
This event will:
• Explore and demystify the barriers to such conversations;
• Outline the business case for discussing philanthropy and describe some of the models firms use and why they have chosen such models;
• Describe how other topics can be used with clients to segue into a discussion about charitable giving;
• Present a range of advice that can be given over time; and,
• How working with other advisors and organisations such as Community Foundations, can be useful not only for your clients but also for developing your practice.
• Provide a quick overview of current incentives and discuss the proposed cap on reliefs for charitable giving.
This event is essential for forward thinking advisors who want to grow their philanthropy practice.
Go to www.eapg.org/events to find out more and to register