The Gatwick Diamond enjoys multi-modal connectivity with the UK and international business destinations.
- Gatwick Airport is the UK's second largest business airport, with 80 airlines serving over 200 destinations.
- Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, is one hour away.
- Gatwick Diamond has rapid direct train links to London, including the non-stop Gatwick Express (with a journey time of 30 minutes) as well as access to EuroStar services and the UK rail network.
- The sub-region has 360º road connections, including direct access, via the M23 and M25 London orbital motorway, to the UK national road network with London approximately 45 minutes away and one hour away from EuroTunnel at Ashford.
- The Gatwick Diamond also has easy access to the ports at Newhaven, Southampton, Tilbury and Dover.
- Inside the Gatwick Diamond, the new Fastway guided bus service provides a 21st Century public transport system and is to be expanded.